Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Calvin's snowmen





I saw Parag's snowman and was immediately reminded of the Calvin and Hobbes snowman collection. With the spring just about ready to burst forth, the days of the snowman are certainly numbered. Ofcourse, in my neck of the woods, there is no snow ... so thanks to Parag for reminding me of its existence :)

Here are a few more masterpieces from Watterson:









UPDATE:
Parag: here is your favorite, it is available on the link that I mentioned above


5 comments:

Parag said...

I was glad to share my 'fun in snow' with everyone. If you ever visit us, come in winter and we'll make a snowman. It is so much fun.

Those C&H strips that you posted are excellent. You missed my favorite one. It shows several snowmen crossing the driveway of the house and blocking Calvin's father's car. I'll send the image if I find it anywhere.

Aditya said...

Parag: i have added the 'snowmen in the driveway' strip ... enjoy!

Parag said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Parag said...

Thanks! It makes me laugh every time I see it. I hope Ashwini doesn't torture me like Calvin does his dad.

Anonymous said...

Calvin is the best to make snowmen