- Its a new year ...
- Federer has won another Grand Slam ... this time without dropping a set (he also won last year's Tennis Masters' Cup in Shanghai - giving James Blake a quickie tennis lesson)
- I had a two month long trip to India ...
- The BSE Sensex went up and down past 14000 a few times, the Dow has also had a few record breaking finishes
- Saddam Hussain executed
- Died - Milton Friedman, Rosa Parks,
- Google bought YouTube for $1.65B
- Rumsfeld is out of the Iraq situation
- Shane Warne retired
- Payton Manning actually won the Super Bowl
- A new Windows OS was released - Vista; not only that, Microsoft finally came out the with IE 7
- An iPhone was showcased by Jobs
- Blogger has improved, and the blogs at blogger can be assigned tags now!! hear hear ...
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
About 6 months have passed since the last post on this blog. A lot of things have happened since, and I really mean a lot. These include